Boot File is Missing
Last Updated on
How to Resolve windows when boot-file is missing?
Generally People make mistake while they have dual boot (i,e windows, ubuntu) they directly delete ubuntu partition from the computer which create the problem like boot file is missing. You do not need to worry about it. In a few step you will get your solution. Insert the windows installation CD or Bootable USB of windows OS and follow the procedure as follows. It will work.
1. Insert windows installation CD or bootable USB
2. Click on Repair
3. Click on Advance option
4. Click on Command prompt
5. command prompt window will appear
6. type bootrec /fixmbr and hit enter
7. type bootrec /fixboot again hit enter
8. close window and restart. It will works enjoy 🙂 🙂